Movable belly?

I just have to share, because this is funny. Last week, when we were on the way to the doctor, I realized that my tummy was lopsided - leaning towards the right actually. I was kind of horrified but quite amused, because hello, why aren't you in the middle? Also, I couldn't fathom how that could happen - it shifted!

Later that day though, it was back in the middle.

Since then (and also because my tummy has gotten significantly bigger since last week), I've noticed that some days my tummy will be leaning towards the right and then will shift back to the middle as the day goes. Is it because I'm mostly sleeping on my left side (as recommended)? I have no idea. Either that or the baby's moving his/her whole home around. Haha! It's just really funny. Whenever I see it lopsided, I talk to the baby and ask him/her to put everything back in the middle as soon as s/he's done. Follows naman :D

Comments

Popular Posts