Names

So technically, we aren't allowed to think of any names yet because of that pamahiin (so when can we? does anyone know?) so this isn't about what names we'd like to consider for our baby (we "don't have" any).

The only reason I'm writing about is because for my 19 weeks alerts - naming is one of those topics to read about/think about for this week. This got me to thinking what my guide will be when it comes to naming the baby. Well, I kind of know (I just can't think about it. Which means, I probably can't write about it too. What a useless post this is gonna be. ANYWAY. This is funny na haha), because in one of our random conversations a long time ago, Reg and I talked about it.

So now it just remains to be seen if we still think the same.

This is one of those things I'm excited to do - think of names for the baby. :)

Comments

Popular Posts