4D Ultrasound

I decided to check out the In My Womb website today while waiting to get picked up. I then found out that right now is the perfect time for me to get that 4D ultrasound! So because I was so excited, I booked a 6pm appointment. Since we had a family dinner, my mom, dad, Inna and Tito Junjun were there to see everything with me and Reg.


It was all very funny! Baby girl was being her usual self, being shy and suplada. First she had her head tilted way back that we could only see her chin and the tip of her nose. Then when she finally moved her head down a little, it was just to cover parts of it with her hands. At some point, they started playing music in the ultrasound room and since she responds a lot to music, she moved a lot more and lifted her legs to cover her face too! hahaha! It was so fascinating seeing her move on screen and seeing my stomach move as well. Super likot. :)

After that, we tried again and finally got a sideview shot of her:

So in this shot, you can't really see her eyes too well because of the shadows but you can definitely see her nose (yay she didn't inherit the Carag nose! hahaha! Thank you, Reg!), her mouth and we see a little dimple on her chin (just like her daddy, my Dad, and actually, Aneka too when she was younger) and we started to realise that she may have big cheeks. Haha!

Actually in this picture, she looks a lot like my dad - which means here she's looking like me and Inna and some of Aneka. Haha!

After this shot though, she kept moving around a lot, moving her hands to her face and everything. At one point, she even decided to go on her tummy! Man, talk about not wanting to let us see her.

Reg started talking to her, I talked to her. The doctor kept trying and finally when the doctor said, ok let's just do one last, she decided to face us a little bit more. So we got these:

She was actually starting to get a little sleepy already (and even I knew because her kicking had started to quiet down). We confirmed that when she started yawning... a LOT! Haha! At some point, we saw a smirk, a smile, her putting her fingers up to her mouth and then she moved her arms so they were both under one cheek and settled there. She really looked like she was having a really good sleep.

So we got to see that she's really got chubby cheeks and what looks like maybe a mouth just like her dad's. :) Aside from that, she snuggles when she sleeps (she made siksik haha). Reg says she got her being a sleepyhead from him, but the snuggling when sleepy she gets from me. :)

We just thought that it was so funny that she decided to show herself more just when we were about to finish. Reg goes, pilya?! I was like, wow, pilya AND suplada! hahaha!

All in all, it was a fun experience. It was great to have shared it with everyone who was there with all the, omigosh!!, the guessing (wait! that's her nose!!) and just the general excitement and gigil in the room.

Now that it's over, I still can't believe I just saw my daughter. I'm still feeling like everything is so surreal even with all these pictures. This has just made me even more excited to meet her. :)

Can't wait for our DVD and colored pictures! :)

(ps if you zoom in on the pictures, you'll figure out her name haha)

Comments

Tibibord said…
I didn't zoom in, but from the pics' URLs I already learned what we'll call her, heh.
kaye said…
ehehe yeah, i made it the file name too! :D haha! i'll tell you her full name the next time :) that's her first name lang. we still don't have a nickname, pano ang iksi kasi. haha!

Popular Posts