Tampo Daddy

Reg is so cute. The past two weeks, I have been able to feel the baby almost everyday. One day, while he was talking to the baby, Reg goes, "Baby. Can you please move for daddy? You and mommy have all the fun..."

Awww... :) haha!

I told him to be patient because even if the baby moved then, I don't think he'd be able to feel the baby just yet because he/she's still a little too small.

But it's just so cute how he's a little tampo. :) But I do know that sometimes when he talks, the baby does a tumble in my tummy. I don't really know if that's just coincidence or if the baby can really hear (those various website sources vary! and my books too :p). Anyway, I prefer to think he/she's doing a tumble because he/she's finally hearing his/her's daddy's voice that day. :)

Comments

Popular Posts