Letting Go

Today I saw small stretchmarks on my right hip. Suffice to say, I was freaked out a little. Seems there's no way of getting around it, no matter how much Palmer's Cocoa Butter I slather on my body (but maybe it helped, because it's all light and tiny). I know it's in our genes. :p I hurriedly showed Reg, he was amused. I have to thank God for him, he never fails to tell me that I still look fine :p I think he's biased but he gets offended when I say that, so I have to believe him. Haha!

I keep telling myself to remember what Reg and my family says: Don't worry, it's all for the baby.

But you know, I have been so conscious of this body for most of my life, it's just so hard to let go.

But well... for the baby. I hope these stretchmarks don't travel across my tummy... and I hope I can get my body back into good shape after I give birth. :p

-==-

In other news, I finally removed my belly button yesterday. After 7 years, my belly button is bare of a ring. I was finally convinced to remove it after trying on a dress in Topshop and realizing that my ring was jutting out weird.

I guess I took it off just in time too - if you look at my belly button now, it looks like my piercing was placed in an area slightly above my belly button rather than on the top part of it (which is not the case). I guess that means it's starting to stretch.

Ah well. :) Glad to know my tummy's growing. Maybe that NIDO's helping - especially since my appetite hasn't spiked or anything.

Comments

Popular Posts