Happy Daddy :D

Last night as I was watching (yet again) the finale episode of Glee and Reg was lazing around after coming home from the gym, the baby was making his/her presence felt by a series of "pops" all over my tummy. So I asked Reg to place his hand on top of the area where I could feel the baby "popping" the most, in hopes that he may catch one "pop" whilst also hoping that he could actually feel it.

After less than two minutes of his hand resting on my tummy, I felt a particularly strong and very emphasized "pop" right below where his hand was. So I was like, "did you feel that?!?! Baby!!" And he was like, "Yes!! Pero yun na ba yon?! It's so small!" Hahahaha :) I was like, "duhh baby is small pa". Haha :) But he was so happy that he finally got to feel the baby "kicking" even just a little bit. I told him not to complain about what he got because he at least was finally able to get his wish. :D

So no "left out" feelings and statements anymore last night. :)

Awww... happy daddy! I was so happy that he was able to feel the baby a little last night. That was really good timing.

Looking forward to the coming weeks when we'll able to feel the baby more strongly :)

Comments

Popular Posts