Looking more and more pregnant

I wake up every day thinking I look more pregnant than the last. Very recent pictures show (as recent as yesterday) that I am now undeniably pregnant (more obvious depending on what I'm wearing). Aside from that, I had been looking at the mirror the past few days wondering what the hell was up with my nose. I thought it look a little darker than the rest of my face - that, or redder. Yesterday I kind of thought it actually looked a little different ie. very slightly larger. Oh no.

So I asked my ever-reliable Reg. And he says he has noticed that my nose has started to look a little different the past few days. I guess almost the same time as I noticed it. :p

Today though, my mom says that seemingly my nose has gone back to normal. Must've been from the heat she says.

And she also reminded me not to complain.

Well, I'm not really complaining - I'm fascinated. And ok fine, I was really hoping I wouldn't see any major changes to my face, especially before and during my friend Anna's wedding (in May). I figure after that, it can go as haywire as it'd like. Anyway, I'm glad to see my nose back to normal today. Haha!

-==-

In other news, my best friends and their boys have taken bets on whether I am carrying a boy or a girl. Majority say boy, surprisingly. haha! They have said that they will pray to their respective gods (ie. God, Buddha, and the god of weed?! hahaha!) so they'll win. Haha!

We will find out after April 11. :) May the best guess win! And let's hope the baby let's us see during ultrasound. :D SO EXCITED!

Comments

Popular Posts