Halfway Mark

(according to babycenter.com, this is how baby is this week)

We just hit 20 weeks. Halfway mark! :)

Next week is our doctor's appointment (timed right before we leave for Cebu). I hope my doctor is happy because as Reg was in I-Care yesterday, I weighed myself and found that I have gained 9lbs in the past month! Talk about bawi. :p That Nido is deadly! I hope to gain only the minimum amount required :p Let's see, I don't want our baby to be too small either.

Reg has also been able to feel the baby for the second time the other day. :) He was very happy.

-==-

The bigger my tummy gets, the bigger the urge I get to shop for baby's stuff and to think of names! haha :) We'll be finding out in two weeks whether we're having a boy or a girl. I can't wait!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts