Signs of...

(according to older moms, mine included)

nearing delivery are apparently (I mean, aside from other things I guess):
1) a widening nose -- which unfortunately, is happening to my nose right now. Reg doesn't see it, but I see it and apparently so did my titas. Rawr.

2) slightly swelling feet - which is also just started happening with me. My doctor says that it's natural swelling that happens during pregnancy so it's not manas (thank goodness). Also, my ankles have started to hurt! I got a pedicure yesterday and while the salon person was putting lotion on my legs, my ankles felt so sensitive! I was surprised. Now they're just permanently in pain (or it seems like).

My titas apparently took one look at my yesterday and told my mother i "looked near". I can't wait.

I woke up today feeling like I didn't get any sleep, but I actually did. My whole back hurts, my legs hurt, my feet hurt and my ankles hurt. Ayos :p

-==-

Yesterday, we had dinner at High Street and I got to walk around. My mom says I can't do our usual mallrat-like laps in the malls, I need to walk like I'm exercising. Haha! We ended up in the Gap, because Reg was looking through Baby Gap again while waiting for us. We got these two super super cute one-pieces on sale. I love them, so pretty. Haha!

We do really love shopping for baby girl. It's an impulse we have to control. Plus my parents are going to the States with my sister end of August so they'll probably get more things there.

Speaking of things to buy, my mom was telling me last night that we still had more stuff we needed to get. Haha! It doesn't stop. I asked her to take a look at the stuff we already have, which are all in the house anyway, so I can figure out what else I'll need to get.

-==-

I just want to finish fixing everything already. I really can't be bothered to work. :p

Comments

Popular Posts