Very strange dream

It was so strange in fact, that while I hardly remember any of my numerous dreams (and there are a lot lately), I still remember this one vividly.

I figure it must've occurred while baby girl was probably doing a whole load of aerobics in my tummy. In my dream, it seemed as though I wasn't pregnant (although I know that in the back of my mind I was thinking that I was) and I was feeling all these movements in my tummy. And they're the exact movements baby girl makes too.

So after going through that a whole day (apparently, I was in some sort of school situation or something), my stomach suddenly split open across somewhere on top (!!!) and these flesh-like ribbons came out of it!

So of course I freaked out. I know my dream-self was freaking out because that would be part of my insides and I dunno what the hell just happened. But I guess in my subconscious I was also freaking out because I knew I was pregnant.

So anyway, the nurse or first aid staff of whatever place I was in rushed me to the ER. I had somebody call Reg, who was in a meeting. I remember being in the hospital, lying down, trying not to move or even breathe as much as possible so that the opening wouldn't get any bigger or make any more of those flesh-like ribbons come out (for some reason, they called it "polyps"). My family comes and my mom, being the nurse that she is, asks to take a look. Reg is extremely worried and all I could think about was that there was still something moving inside my tummy and where is the goddamn doctor?!?! so he can stitch me up already before I died or something.

And then, thank goodness, I woke up for another one of those numerous bathroom breaks.

Good Lord.

I was so glad to have woken up already. It didn't feel like a nightmare or anything, just very strange. :p

Strange dreams are supposed to be part and parcel of pregnancies, but I really would like to not have anymore of the same vein. :p

-==-

Speaking of her movements, I am fascinated and weirded out at the same time seeing my stomach ripple - she does a lot of movements that feel like that now. They literally make my stomach ripple. And of course, those kicks that are getting stronger and stronger. :) Sometimes I lie down and talk to her and watch my tummy move or feel everything move. Whenever Reg calls her, she responds by moving too before hiding away again. Right now, I think she's resting. I figure later, when all is quiet and I'm sleeping, she'll start being more active again. :) But, uh, I hope it doesn't result into any more weird dreams like last night's :p

Comments

Popular Posts