7 months!

Yaaayyy! :)

So I thought the time had finally come when I could go around and start buying baby's stuff. Well, my mom seems to have changed her mind (supported by my tita) that I can't do it till next month. Now I wonder if they mean "next month" like June (which is next week), or "next month" like 8th month.

Sigh.

Anyway, Reg and I were talking about it and I realise that I really must talk to her about this to clarify because we really can't get the stuff all at the same time - we have to break it down so it fits our budget. :p I'm not even sure if we need to wait for the baby shower first so we can make use of the registry. If so, I don't think she'll (my mom) will say okay to having a baby shower in June so that may end up in July and I'll end up buying towards my 9th month and I dunno if I like that.

Gosh. Haha. :) I gotta thank Reg for reminding me about the budget. :p Sometimes I think I'm itching to shop because I can't shop for myself and plus, there's really nothing like being able to buy her baby stuff. That would be so cool. :)

Comments

Popular Posts