So Frustrating!

I am so frustrated about my morning sugar levels - whether fasting or after-eating. :p Today was high again after breakfast. I don't get it!! It was all super fine and acceptable last week, now it's messed up.

I really try not to stress about it, but I can't help but worry. I guess I should take comfort in knowing that my mid-day or dinner levels are fine. :s See the thing is, I don't want to end up with insulin shots so I'm really really watching this. :p

The sucky thing about this is increasingly I feel like I can't eat - despite my 2000 calorie diet. I'm getting sick of counting servings and estimating sizes (or measuring exactly). Today I didn't get to eat a good lunch because of a thing at the office (I had two squares of Yellow Cab pizza because I wasn't sure how to compute those servings) and I was hungry in the afternoon. But I had to follow my afternoon snack servings (thank God that lets me eat almost a real meal). In the end though, I was still hungry! And I couldn't add anymore because it's not as if I could grab servings I didn't get from lunch and transfer it to snacks.

ARRGGHH.

So now I'm super hungry and I think Reg is still stuck in the same meeting he's been at the whole afternoon (which makes that meeting's running time to roughly 3 hours).

I'm so hungry :( I just want to eat what I want to eat without counting how many damn servings of fat/oil it has, how many grams of meat/chicken/fish it has and all that.

Waaah. But you know, anything for this baby.

-==-

I agree with what my mom said during our snack earlier - if I hadn't spoiled myself getting those Cokes/Desserts/Ice Creams with at least one meal, I probably wouldn't have triggered it. :p

Oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts