Baby-related purchase

So today I came home with my very first baby-related purchase (as opposed to pregnancy-related). :D

No I didn't disobey my mother, all I got are baby classical CDs from Baby Company. I've decided that she should hear more than my songs (even in unplugged form because they're all pretty much 90s grunge and some 80s stuff and Glee. Plus a lot of R&B, haha!).

So I got four CDs from the so-called Brainy Baby Music line:
1) General Classical Tunes (which are playing right now)
2) Peaceful Baby
3) Cheerful Baby
4) Playful Baby

There's also Sleepy Baby but I guess I can get that (if I do so decide) when she's here already. Haha! I have no actual basis why I chose the last three CDs.

I'm now pretty thankful for my very well-rounded Music classes when I was in BIS Jakarta, especially my GCSE Music classes because I can sit through a classical recording and not get bored and actually enjoy it. I had to listen to a lot of these in high school as part of our class and make commentaries. I used to think it was so boring, now it's just calming and peaceful. Haha!

Anyway, I think baby kinda likes it. She randomly moves and kicks haha. Either that or she doesn't like the way I'm sitting right now. :D Then again, I've noticed that she responds to music a lot. Take for example at Anna's wedding last Saturday. Whenever Madrigal would sing at the mass, she'd respond with major kicks/punches/movements. Haha. My mom says she might turn out to be musical. I said to Reg, maybe she'll finally inherit being ouido - since that skipped me and my sisters and the natural affinity for piano (or any musical instrument). Haha! I'd like that. :) We all grew up learning an instrument, it'll be the same for her. :D

Comments

Popular Posts