Third Trimester is almost here!

This week baby girl and I turned 27 weeks.

Next week, by Monday to be exact, we will be on our 28th week - which marks the seventh month and the beginning of the third trimester!

THIRD TRIMESTER!

Actually, yeah, I have about three months left till I give birth. I can't believe how fast time is flying. :) I'm still scared (but no longer to death) of labour but I'm hoping that our childbirth classes (which start on Saturday) will help me with that. There's always fear of the unknown, and I know that no matter how many birthing stories I read or how many 16 and Pregnant episodes I watch (yes, it's a show on MTV about 16yo moms - and they usually show them in labour :p), I will never really be truly prepared for the actual thing.

I'm also looking forward to actually start building baby's nursery! Not that she'll have a full nursery, she'll be sharing a room with me and her daddy in grandparents' house first. :) But I want to get her her own little closet of course. I haven't gone around to check out baby's stuff in a while, so I'm excited to get back into that. I wrote before how the amount of choices are daunting - I think I'll feel this even more now because we can actually kind of spend. Haha :)

-==-

The nice thing about right now is that I can feel her almost the whole day already haha :) I love all her little movements! I'm still trying to figure out what the hiccups are (she's supposed to be having them now too). I also want us to get a 4D ultrasound soon, I hope the doc gives the go signal! I can't wait to see! :)

Comments

Popular Posts