THANK YOU, ST. JUDE!

We went on our scheduled ultrasound today to check on the status of the amniotic band that was found two weeks ago. After that appointment, I started praying again to St. Jude for intercession, and like always, St. Jude never fails. I am happy to share his prayer, please just let me know if you'll want it - leave your email. I'll email :)

Anyway, results from the ultrasound today are:
1) very very good movement (yaaayyy!)
2) very very good position (her head is down already - which explains what I've been feeling haha)
3) the amniotic band has been pushed back and thinned - it's nowhere near her or more importantly, over her!
4) 100% confirmed, no doubt, she's a girl! Yay!! :) We can finally call her by name now.

We also tried to get a 4D picture of her face but whaddya know, baby girl's looking up so we couldn't see anything. As my sister, Aneka, says, she's really suplada.

Haha!

We are so happy and soo excited. Thank you St. Jude. Thank you, Lord.

And hello our baby Tala! :D

Comments

Hi Kaye,

I chanced upon your blog as I was reading about pregnancy. I recently just gave birth also and would like to ask if you could share with me the prayer to St. Jude as I would like to pray for my son's health and development. Thank you very much and God bless you and your family. My email address is kimlee0116@yahoo.com.

Kim

Popular Posts