Doctor's Appointment Recap

Went for our monthly check up today! :)

Our baby's heartbeat is going at 153 beats/minute. It's so strong and now easy to find. Baby's really in that area where I feel him/her kick me regularly. Haha :) Doc says "tunog girl" but we are finding out next week (Wednesday to be exact) for sure when we go for our ultrasound. We opted to get full screening even if there are no histories of congenital diseases in our families. We are sooo excited for Wednesday already!

I've finally caught up with the weight, having gained a total of 7 lbs. Good Lord. The doctor though is happy, because I've caught up with all the weight I should've gained in the past four months. I can however, stop drinking Nido now lest it makes me overweight. The baby too, is finally in that size for his/her age so we're all happy. Yay!

Now I just have to eat to make sure I gain a bit more (apparently, about 3lbs or something each month for the last four months. That's a lot!) Already I'm wary of eating because I had the most uncomfortable (so far) experience last night. We had dinner for my sister's birthday and I think I ate a lot because when we got home, I suddenly felt like the top of my tummy was extra heavy and stretched to the point of bursting. I was also short of breath! I had to walk around the condo for the next two hours or something, waiting for it to go down. Now I'm scared of eating way too much. :p

We also got all our bilins for our trip on Friday - don't get dehydrated, no sunbathing, don't stay out under the sun too much - all of which I figured already. I really don't mind. I just want a change of scenery and a chance to swim. I guess we'll do all that early morning and late afternoon. Haha. Really need to avoid too much sun because I can't get too warm. I hope the weather cooperates and we get good weather, but not like that heat during the Holy Week break. That was crazy!

That's basically it. :) I can't wait for next week! Wohoo! We got the earliest possible sched. Ahaha. Super excited.

Comments

Popular Posts