Random: on names

While I try to be impartial (ie. i'm really ok if she turns out to be a he in the end, depending on ultrasound), I sometimes find myself hoping that she'll really turn out to be a girl because I love the name we picked out for her.

... plus we haven't thought of boy names yet. Hahaha!

-==-

A college blockmate of mine giving birth a month after me has 100% confirmation that her baby is a girl - because they really got to see her bits. I couldn't help but comment: you're so lucky, she showed you! ours is so suplada.

ahahaha :D

If ours really does turn out to be suplada, I'm trying to figure out who she'd be taking after. Is that me or Reg? I have a feeling it's more me than Reg. haha :) I know I tend to come off as suplada especially if I'm feeling shy. haha!

I hope she shows us on Wednesday!!

Comments

Popular Posts