Movement and Patterns

Baby's kicks and movements are getting stronger and longer everyday... and we're also noticing some patterns! Specifically, we seem to feel the baby active at specific times every day. Last night was the strongest and longest so far, at what seems like our baby's favourite time of day - which is at 1130pm. Haha!

I usually feel the baby at 6am (if I am awake), sometime at around 8am (as if to tell me to get up already) and about 8pm also and then at around 1130pm and at about 1am (if i am awake). S/he also likes to kick if s/he feels like I've been sitting for too long. Also sometimes in the afternoon when I am resting. I read that a mom will always feel their baby moving around once a mom is at rest, because her movements will sometimes rock a baby to sleep. :)

Anyway, last night, Reg was able to feel the baby a lot because s/he was just kicking and moving around so much. I still can't explain how it really feels though, I know that it doesn't hurt and it's always surprising. I just know that it's always a consistent size and in the same area. :)

The other day, I felt significantly smaller-sized movements that were coming in one after the other on the same spot. I had just read also that at this time, the baby will also start hiccuping and that a mom can feel that too. I couldn't help but think that was what I was feeling. It just made sense. If it really were though, that's soo cool! Haha :)

God I love all of this. :)

Comments

Popular Posts