Randomly, in no particular order

1. I really, really, really miss the beach.

I was looking at friends' pictures from a recent trip to Boracay. The water looks great, not a lot of algae seems like, for this time. Anyway, algae or not, Boracay water is lovely in the summer. It's just right (the other good time is October. Oh and July).

Sigh.

2. I'm tired

I had a hard time sleeping last night. Mostly because it takes me a while to find a good position to sleep in. And everytime I found it and start to really drift off, I'd have to get up to go to the bathroom. :S My legs are literally tired from getting in and out of bed. Sigh.

3. Long weekend

I'm so happy it's a long weekend! I wish we were going somewhere different though. Pregnant or not, some things apparently don't change.

4. Calling her by name

I love that we can call her by her own name now. :) A favourite topic among our family is to figure out her nickname. It's really funny because all the ideas are turning out to either be as long as or longer than her four-lettered first name. And the nicknames are mostly coming from her second name. :) Everyone's got their favourites. I said they can all call her whatever they want, let's just not forget her actual first name. Haha! Reg already has his. :)

5. Speaking of her daddy

When we found out that we were having a girl, we had all these "propositions" from friends with sons. Reg says, NO. Haha! Yes to play-dates but no to "propositions". It's so funny and it's so cute. As he said last night (and I really must write this down because it's just too cute. oh and I may be paraphrasing): They're taking my baby away from me already!!

Hahaha what a cutie. :)

6. One more month...

Til I'm officially allowed to buy her stuff! Yay!!! My mom says I can do it on my 7th month. It's too bad that I can't buy a baby book yet because I saw some nice ones online that my sister can bring back from the States. But she's coming in three weeks and that doesn't count yet. :p

I guess that means my baby shower will be coming up soon too? I don't actually know when we're supposed to hold it. I'm thinking mid-July. I wonder if that's right? I already told Aneka that she's the lead planner, with Inna helping. Haha! :)

7. Speaking of buying stuff...

I finally had to buy new bras! :p My current ones were fitting ok but I knew they weren't that too comfy anymore. So I bought some new ones and they feel soo much better. Goodness.

Now I want to buy a white shirt. And maybe a few more dresses. :p Ok. I will stop now. We're on a tight budget. Haha!

8. I think I felt a foot! or a leg. Haha

I was rubbing my tummy last night and I seriously thought I felt a foot. Or maybe a leg. Basta, a limb! It's so cool! :) I guess she was pushing it against my tummy and I happen to feel it. I think today's going to be an active day for her. Already she's been moving around my tummy. I think this means she won't let me sit down for too long. Haha :) She tends to kick when I'm sitting down - I guess it's a form of complaint that I'm cramping her space.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts