The weekend

Shangri-la Mactan, being a family hotel, had loads of kids in varying ages during the weekend whilst we were there. We even made friends with a cutie baby boy (I'm not sure what nationality he is, haha) who was the happiest baby I've ever seen. He was just so quiet and contented and when he saw us looking at him, wouldn't stop smiling at us. Love, I tell ya. Reg says most if not all babies we come across look at me, does that mean they know I'm carrying one? I said, they're probably communicating with the baby in my tummy, telling him/her how hot it is. Haha!

For the first time since I dunno when, I came back from the beach trip with no tanlines. I had to hide from the sun as I couldn't be under intense sun. I couldn't swim for as long as I used to also - I dunno, after a time, I would feel like my stomach gets extra heavy with all that water around it. Haha! And I had to give up on the beach after one swim because I was pretty much off-balanced by the small waves. Yes, center of gravity has shifted to I dunno where. :D

But that was exactly the lazy, beach weekend I hoped for. 

Nothing beats Boracay still, however. Reg and I were talking over the weekend about how we're bringing our baby to the beach next year. I wanted to bring the baby to Boracay and let him/her get used to sand and seawater. I'm so excited. Seeing all the parents there with their babies made us wonder how we'll fare when it's our turn. Then we figured, we may as well ask the rest of the family to join us (they probably will anyway! haha) :D But if it were just us three, I really wouldn't mind at all. :)

I'm so happy we got to go :)

-==-

In an unrelated note, I am seriously craving for this:


This has been one of my favourite little snacks since I was little. The past week though, I have been demanding Reg that I wanted one (He goes: Ngayon ka pa naglilihi ng ganyan?!?! hahaha!) but I never get around to buying because I put it off until after a meal and end up getting too full to even contemplate eating more. Then the next day, I'd get that sudden urge that I'd want to eat it. I even almost bought from the Shangrila shop (refrained from doing so because I was sure I was gonna pay a ridiculous price for it :p)

Anyway, the craving is still super strong today. When the sun goes down a little, I'm going to Mini Stop and buying me one. :D

Comments

Popular Posts