Our Baby Shower

Last night was our baby shower and it was so much fun! My sisters, Aneka and Inna and my sister-in-law, Rinna, did such a good job planning the shower. :) It was super laughtrip, all those games they found online and thought of. The food was great too!

Thanks so much to everyone who came, who were super game to join all the games and buying raffle tickets and starting off our baby's piggy bank (our sisters sold raffle tickets for P20 each - winner got half of  the proceeds while the other half went straight to a piggy bank they gave us), for giving us such great gifts that will really really help us a lot.

I was happy to see a lot of good friends all in one place. :)

I'm really tired right now - my back and feet have hurt the whole day (doesn't help also that I feel like my tummy has gotten heavier) even though I sat for most of the night last night, I don't really mind cos it was so much fun being with everybody.

Comments

Popular Posts