I WON! :D

One of the mommy blogs I read, manilamommy.com posted a contest from Quirks Marketing for their DwellStudio products:


I first came across DwellStudio in one of the Rockwell Bazaars and also in Rustan's after. I already made up my mind that I wanted to have stuff from DwellStudio for baby girl because the items are just so cute and so modern and not too, well, baby-ish. Like, it will definitely last her a while.

So I took a chance and emailed a (hurriedly composed) entry and I won! I can't wait to get our burp and bib set. Aside from that, they're also giving us a 15% discount if we order anything from them (the suppliers) directly and with no shipping charge! And it's till July 31. So perfect :)

Yay!! :)

-==-

Wonder if this means my luck is changing? I hardly ever win promos. Haha!

Comments

Popular Posts