9 weeks to go!

And all of a sudden, our countdown is down to single digits. Nine weeks to go! Really?? Omigoodness. So exciting!

I have been getting these super strong urges to shop for baby's things! I can't wait for our baby shower, which is next weekend already, I just realized. Haha :) So I'll get my wish to shop sooner than I think.

Our childbirth prep class is coming to a close. We only have two classes left. I can't quite believe it actually, because I feel like we just started the class and I remember thinking that it was a month and a half of Saturday mornings and all of a sudden we only have two Saturdays left. The class has been super helpful, I definitely recommend going to Rome's class. I like knowing that I'm going into these last few weeks with information, rather than without. Another thing I super appreciate with this class are the product demos we sometimes have at the end of the class. Talk about captured audience, I've never seen a target audience so interested. Haha :) We can ask all these questions which is super helpful because there are just some things I need clarification for - I want to shop smart and not blindly! Plus we get all these special discounts and prices that I definitely appreciate because baby stuff does not come cheap. :)

9 WEEKS! I can't believe it. I'm so excited :)

Comments

Popular Posts