30 weeks!

We are 30 weeks today! We have 10 weeks left! Omigoodness, time really does fly. This is when we'll see if my doctor is right - that time will zoom by faster now that we've hit this mark.

I personally can't believe there's only 10 weeks left. It's so exciting. We are so excited. :)

-==-

Last Saturday, we did our baby registry selection in Rustan's. I was mostly annoyed while doing it because:
1) The sales associate who assisted us was ten minutes late for our actual appointment (which was at 4) and we were sitting there waiting for her 10 minutes BEFORE 4pm. 
2) And then she tells me that we have an hour because there's another appointment at 5. I pointedly told her, "but we started late" 
3) Finally, they were sorely lacking in stock for CLOTHES of all things. So our list is incomplete in that department.

While doing the registry there, I had a sudden appreciation for all things SM. The baby section in SM is the most complete I've seen so far. So I know that after the shower, we're likely hitting SM to get most of the clothes for baby girl. :) Ah to shop. I've missed it. Haha! 

I can't wait to really start shopping for her stuff and fixing up her part of the room.

First though, I have to clean out my room so we can fix it for my sister and the other stuff that needs to move up to my room (yes we're switching rooms).  

-==-

We also got our coloured pictures and DVD from In My Womb last weekend. While we were there, another couple just finished their ultrasound and the nurse was fixing their file on the table. So we got to see their pictures and wow, their baby was really facing front. Unlike our little baby girl who likes to snuggle or "siksik". If you see the video, it's almost as though that's all she does. Siksik. Haha! So cute. :) 

The only beef I have with their video is that it's really so cheesy. Like, super cheesy I want to get it edited again. Also, it's really soo religious. I mean, we're Catholics so that's ok but what about couples who are not religious? How's that?

In any case, I'm happy to have gotten the video and gotten to see baby girl again. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts