Doctor's Appointment Recap

Well, I was supposed to visit the doctor this Friday but my sisters went to get their cervical cancer shots so I went with them. Reg said to go ahead since his schedule was rapidly filling up :p

So here's what we found out today:
1) Based on my doctor's scale, I have gained back the 3lbs I lost and have also added a pound. I think this is more baby than me though, because I look the same but my tummy is definitely heavier (back strain!!)

2) The size of my tummy is actually a little large for my 33rd week - the doctor says that means that the baby may be a little large as well. We'll be scheduling an ultrasound soon to get her estimate weight. I guess that will judge if I will be normal delivery or CS. :p

3) She's still a little high, but head down, so position-wise, she's good for this month :) My mom says she'll start becoming lower probably towards next month.

4) We will be back at the doctor twice this month - every two weeks. :) After my 37th week, I'll be at the doctor every week already.

So yes, today marks the start of the 33rd week, so we are now on our eighth month. 7 weeks left till my 40th week! :)

Comments

Popular Posts