Baby Registry

So our sisters are planning our baby shower scheduled for this month so we went and signed up for the baby registry. We signed up in two - Rustan's and Baby Company.

I signed up for Baby Company yesterday thinking it'd probably be the same with Rustan's where we'll just make an appointment for when to choose the stuff. But no. Haha. It turns out that I had to pick out 10 things yesterday and then just come back for the rest.

So I did. And OMIGOD. I didn't realize it'd be so difficult. So many things to think about and so many prices to think about. I didn't want to spend too much on things she'll outgrow really quickly and I kept thinking if we'd really need it or not. :S Plus, I had to be conscious about colours! I realized that a lot of the stuff in Baby Company came in blue so I ended up not getting some things because of the lack of colour choices. I tend to veer towards blue because it's one of the colors I like so I really had to be conscious about it. I got a lot of white and some other colors though. I had to remind myself that even though we don't want pink overload, there are other colours out there! Haha :)

It was a lot of fun choosing and it definitely made me more excited. I can't wait to go back to Baby Company to complete the list. On Saturday, we'll do Rustan's. :)

We also went to Mothercare in Greenbelt while waiting for my dad and Reg to arrive and I realized that there are some things that I can get from there also that I couldn't find in the other stores. Especially stuff for me (like maternity pads). :)

Productive few hours yesterday. I like!

Comments

Popular Posts