The hunger in the mornings (and early mornings) seem to be tapering off. I wonder if that means my body's got all the extra food energy it needed? I've eaten breakfast with Tala the past two days but I was not as hungry today as I was the past few days. I didn't even get woken up in the middle of the night.

I was really hungry three hours later though, but it passed when I drank water. I was able to eat my usual serving for lunch.

And then I think it went downhill from there. I started feeling super lethargic so I took a nap. Which turned out to be longer than I thought. Instead of feeling energetic after, I just feel like I want to lie down even more now. I went to the hospital to pick up my pap smear results because I wanted to share them with my new doctor on Saturday and decided to eat a snack in Burger King because I was hungry.

I was happy in the beginning then began to feel bad towards the end and now I just want to throw everything back up. Sigh. Food photos also seem to make me sick, esp the ones I see on this particular facebook group that comes up on my feed.

I have this feeling that the food aversions might be coming and they may be in full force while on the company trip. Here's hoping it won't be so bad.

I've been distracted and counting down til Saturday's ultrasound. It's finally Thursday. Not too long now!

Comments

Popular Posts