Latest updates

I visited the doctor yesterday and informed the doctor that the spotting episode only happened once. He said that it was actually a result that can be expected from my shots because you expect the blood clots to either be absorbed by the body or expelled by it. He did mention, and I agreed, that it would be better if the body just re-absorbs the blood because no one wants to see actual blood at this point.

I still have clearance to travel, he just added more duphaston for the entire duration of the trip.

So now looking forward to our trip tomorrow and getting back to do our ultrasound. Still very praying very hard for a good ultrasound - no more blood clot, heartbeat!

-==-

It's really difficult to pack clothes when you feel like throwing up. I spent the entire day feeling like I was on the verge of throwing up. The entire day. It was a new sensation for me. The doc said he was happy I was feeling that way. I get what he means but man, it was something awful. I don't feel as sick today, but I feel SO TIRED. I guess I should be glad they don't happen at the same time?

Eating has been kind of weird. I get hungry but I don't really know what I want to eat. So I eat what I think of first and I end up feeling shortchanged or on the verge of being sick right after. I really hope I will be able to manage during the trip and not feel sick all the time.

Aside from two very good friends, the family and my four bosses, I think I will have to share very soon to other people here in the office what's up because they're going to wonder why I won't be part of some activities (glorified photographer haha). I already told one today. I figure we can just tell the rest tomorrow. I feel funny saying so without that ultrasound I am waiting for but I am claiming this baby, I really might as well.

We'll do the social media announcement after the ultrasound on the 26th :D

Comments

Popular Posts