SURPRISE!

(part 2)

Well, there can only be one reason why I'm back to wrting here. HAHA
If you are reading this, please no mention on social media until I make a post.

Looks like we have baby no. 3 on the way!

Again, just like how I found out with Kael, it was a complete surprise.

I did tell Reg earlier this week that I felt pregnant but I couldn't really explain why I felt like so. According to my period tracker, I was supposed to get my period yesterday. Obviously, it didn't come. But since I'm normally not so regular (actually, that's not true, it's been pretty regular the past few months since I lost a lot of weight), I didn't pay it attention.

Today is day 1 of our schedule APE. I decided to go today. I already told Reg that I would request to hold off my x-ray until I get my period to be sure. So I was filling out forms and doing the doctor consultation when he took note of my last period and said, "ma'am, you are delayed already". So I talked to him about the ultrasound. He said they usually do a pregnancy test. But I said it might be too early. So he suggested doing the blood one. So it was done. I waited for a while.

Next thing I knew, I was being given a pregnancy test (they did it for me anyway) and the entire clinic shouted, "congratulations!!" which such huge smiles on their faces. MAN, I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. I couldn't believe my inexplicable gut feel was right. The second line was initially quite light and the doctor said, "but ma'am, I think you already know how it is". As I walked back to the office (it was just down the street), the line got bolder and that's how it is now, in the photo.

So I made an excuse not to go to this meeting tomorrow and will go to my doctor instead.

Oh man, I can't believe it. I'm alternately super excited and super nervous. But really, I'm only nervous about the money part. But we can do it. We'll be better with spending this year. I really will learn to breastfeed. Thank you Lord for another precious gift.

(OMG. We're gonna get teased that this is the ME baby!! hahaha)

Oh shoot. This also means a visit to my kidney doctor!
And in the meantime, I need to look for the pack of folic acid tablets I got. I only took 4 then promptly forgot.
Oh, and try not to hurl. Things make me hurl. I can't decide if it's just cos I have butterflies in my tummy.

Going on another adventure! What a birthday gift for daddy this is. haha

Comments

Popular Posts