Hope

I have decided that instead of being down and out and feeling I was cheated, I will instead err on the side of HOPE. Lots of it. I've been praying.

I was googling (yes, sometimes google helps) and found that I am not the only person to have had a positive pregnancy test and find nothing in an ultrasound only to find something a few weeks later. It really may just be too early. I just wish my doctor wasn't so quick to dismiss and mention "false positive" right away, only because she feels I didn't get an actual period last month. I mentioned in the last blog post that I only really remembered that I did after.

I still feel tenderness in my breasts. I am inexplicably hungry -- which is very weird for someone who has been on mainly two meals a day, fasting for 16 hours. I don't get this hungry anymore. The weirdest things make me want to hurl. I still think I'm pregnant.

Anyway, I will wait and see and I will do it with lots of hope and positivity.

I also wonder if it's a good idea to take another pregnancy test and see how that is myself. I'm still thinking about this.

Comments

Popular Posts