New Doctor Visit

I just came back from the visit with the new doctor. This new doctor is widely acknowledged as a really, really good one. I know at least two other people, one of which is my good friend, who are his patients and are extremely happy in his care.

Today, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he was a Maxicare doctor!! I took this as a good sign from God. I appreciate any help I can get financially for this pregnancy!

So I told him the entire story, even some of my pregnancy history, and he validated all my thoughts. One - I shouldn't have been given Provera with a positive pregnancy test. Instead, I should have been given Duphaston (which helps strengthen kapit) and maybe scheduled for another later ultrasound before ruling anything out. He said I made a good decision to stop drinking it, even if it will have no effects right now because we are still very early pregnancy. But generally, Provera + pregnant woman is a no, for him.

So he prescribed me Duphaston for the next 7 days.

Second, we scheduled another ultrasound on Saturday, which is when I'll hit 6 weeks so we can see the development there. He said that if we considered March to be my last full period then it really was no wonder that nobody saw anything at the first ultrasound.

Finally, he approves of my diet! He says I can continue being low carb, moderate protein and high fat. I have trouble hitting my high fat goal personally, I don't like eating too much but it is good to know that I do not need to feel obliged to add on to my carbs. I already feel weird having to eat a bit more than I have usually. However, he says I have to make sure I get those good fats because that helps in development. We already cook with coconut oil at home, so I know I'm good. Just need to find fat sources to snack on. He recommended VCO with tea (since I don't really drink coffee) in the mornings as it might help with the hunger pangs. I have been eating breakfast the past two days because I've woken up with extreme hunger pangs. I'm still considering all this. It makes sense to me. I eat til I'm satisfied but I feel like crap after. Then three hours later I'm hungry again. There must be something I'm missing.

Reg says my body's probably just on prep mode, that's why.

Anyway, that's for some other day to ponder cos first, that ultrasound on Saturday. Please pray for me!! I can already feel that I am being guided onto a very good path. Please pray for a good ultrasound!!

Comments

Popular Posts