Meeting our Pediatrician

So one of the appointments we had in the past week was to meet the baby's pediatrician. This doctor is my OB's partner pedia. I ended up liking her (thank goodness) - she answered all my questions completely and plus, she gave her cellphone number (we can text any questions anytime). She also tries as much as she can to be the one to catch the baby during delivery. Aside from that, she has clinics both in Makati Med and Asian Hospital which is good news for us (especially since we'll be down south after baby girl comes).

I was happy to be comfortable already with this pedia already because I couldn't imagine going to the hospital, interviewing doctors. So we're pretty lucky. I guess the next step is to judge when baby girl is here and see how they work out together :)

Comments

Popular Posts