Home Stretch!

Nine Months Pregnant TODAY!

And omigod, I cannot cannot cannot wait to give birth!

I mean, I love carrying you around and all, baby, but I want to meet you already and I'm ready to unload the extra weight. Haha! :)

Man, I wonder when she'll decide to come? I think she's choosing her birthday. I wonder what birthday she'd like?

-==-

I think my nesting comes in the form of turn-over sheets and cleaning out closets.

I have made two turn-over sheets today and an instructional manual of sorts and I didn't even mind it. I love being able to send out these turn-over sheets! I even love making my email vacation responder (and I've even emailed my sister directions on how to turn it on in case I don't get to do it).

I still have some things at work to clarify though - mostly about me. Like, how am I getting my salary? And how does the SSS benefit work? And can I come back to work first week October? Ahahaha!

-==-

Been having some bits of labour pains actually. The funny thing is, I can't quite tell if it's a full contraction so I'm guessing they're "practice" ones (ie false labour). My tummy really contracts tho, and sometimes even if I change position, it takes a while for it to subside. I think last night's bout was the worst so far.

I'm guessing that once it's the real thing, it'd be so painful, there'd be no denying it.

You know, to be honest, I don't know if I'll ever be fully ready (how can you be fully ready for the unknown?) but I know that I've taken the "let's just get this over with" stance.

Man, I wonder when baby's gonna come? :)

Comments

Popular Posts