Distracted

Reg and I are distracted.

We've admitted it. Since yesterday, knowing that our baby's head is already down (in fact, during the IE, the doctor "showed" me where the head was by, well, poking it), we've not gotten beyond thinking about what else needs to be done, what we still need to buy and what we still need to fix. This makes work very hard. Haha :) We can't concentrate.

Me, on the other hand, can't get past thinking about my turn-over list at work. It's not as if I can go on my leave yet while waiting, I don't want to "waste" my maternity leave. The thing is, I'm a little weirded out because this is a strange turn-over for me. I'm always used to having someone definite to turn over to. This time I don't.

-==-

I am so excited to meet her that I do wish she'd be with us in two-three weeks. :)

To be honest, my impatience is coming to the fore I think. With all these developments, it's almost as if the waiting has gotten close to unbearable for me :)

Comments

Popular Posts