Hospital bag: Check! (and other things)

Just goes to show how we're on the same wavelength: I started packing my hospital bag today. When I told Reg about it over dinner, he said that he was going to suggest that we pack my hospital bag together when we got home. Well, that's what we did! Finished packing my hospital bag. It has both our clothes in it, stuff I think I would need and even the camera's charger.

All that's missing in our bag are our toiletries but I half-fixed mine by putting all my travel stuff together in my toiletry bag and making Reg a list of things he should just add to it when he comes back for them. I still need to fix baby girl's stuff that we'll need to bring to the hospital. I should be able to do it by this weekend :)

We also put together already the little document folder I have for him by finally printing out all the sheets I prepared. They are all literally just ready to be picked up and stuffed into the car anytime. :)

-==-

Yesterday marked our 34th week, which means we have six weeks left until the 40th week! I wonder when baby girl will decide to make her entrance into this world? :) It's something I wonder a lot about now, with my tummy getting heavier each day and these little aches I get on my lower abdomen (which may be from stretching still).

Anyway, the goal starting from now is to do more walking (and convincing Reg that I do need to walk more, despite me getting tired quickly and my back hurting) so I can be stronger when the labour and delivery come. :)

-==-

It was our second anniversary yesterday too, and with me pregnant, it was a very quiet day we spent together but we capped it off with a nice dinner at Gulliver's, which is a prime rib restaurant here in the city. We're still Lawry's fans tho :D

We also spent the weekend in Anvaya with the family and some of friends so since that was a beach, I guess we can consider it a pseudo-anniversary trip eventhough it was really a family trip. What I liked about it is that my sister caught a shot of me and my 33rd week tummy during sunset - which is a picture I've always hoped to have when pregnant. :)

Speaking of pictures, Saturday is our maternity shoot with The Stork Studio. Really looking forward to it. I've told Ia, who is one of the co-owners and also my former account director, that when I get pregnant I'll get my maternity shots taken with them. Reg and I are looking forward to it, I'm hoping everything turns out great. :)

Comments

Popular Posts