Yay

I hope I'm not jinxing this by writing about it, but after a particularly bad bout of all-day sickness last Tuesday, I've felt so much better the last two days. As in, no nausea and food isn't so much of an enemy to look at. I do feel a little bad after eating at night though, like my tummy is all funky and weird but no nausea at least.

I dunno how long this is supposed to last, but I know to be thankful right now for the rest. :p

(with my luck, it'll probably be back in full force by tomorrow. haha!)

-==-

I just read from this website that in most pregnancies, morning sickness usually ends starting at the 10th-12th weeks, when hormones start stabilizing. This has made me more optimistic - I am hitting 10weeks as of Monday next week and started my morning sickness at 5weeks. Maybe I'm about to stabilize and it's really about to taper off. Man, I hope so. The feeling is really that bad. Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts