No more SG and Langkawi...

Sometime in the coming week, I have to give Tiger Airways and Cebu Pacific a call to cancel the trips we planned for our anniversary. I was able to get good deals during a seat sale late last year to Singapore and by stroke of luck, also stumbled onto a Tiger Air seat sale to Langkawi from SG. As everyone knows, we try to make it to a beach we've not been to for our wedding anniversaries :) It's a tradition we'd like to keep.

Anyway, seems like this year we can't do it - our anniversary is July and I give birth August (you do the math). Haha :) All good though.

I made Reg promise to bring me to a beach though, sometime this summer and as soon as the doctor says it's ok and safe for me to travel. I miss the sun! Even if it's Boracay, it'll be all good. It took some work (he's always worried) but he did promise. I reminded him earlier today and he still said ok. :)

Tee-hee. I'm already excited.

Comments

Popular Posts