"Babymoon"



I was looking through thebump.com and came across this term. It's apparently what one does before giving birth, a sort-of "last hurrah" kind of thing for the couple before they officially add another person in their family. So interesting.

Anyway, whatever you call it, all I know is that I would like to go to the beach, please. Haha! I really hope that when April comes, I'll be allowed to go :)

Sometimes I think about how our lives are going to change very soon, and that everything we know now will be topsy-turvy in seven months time. We have so many things that we actually need to think about and fix but have not gotten around to discussing them yet (must be a pamahiin thing too, one that we don't notice - if we can't discuss names, let's not discuss the other details just yet? I have no idea. I think it's just cos Reg is busy.) Sometimes I think, wow, we're hardly ever going to be just the twosome that we have been the past four years. It makes me a little sad. But don't get me wrong, I am very excited for our baby (duh) and I read that this is normal, something that all newly-pregnant women think about, especially if it's their first baby.

Well, we still have 7 months to bond so it's all good :) Plus, there's my beach trip (I am claiming this! haha!)

Comments

Popular Posts