Gross

My mom used to tell us that everything she hated when she was pregnant, she still hates up until now. I was thinking, seeing as I don't really have that many cravings or dislikes that it probably wouldn't apply to me.

That is, until we walked through Zara and I saw all the long-sleeved shirts and all the sweaters and coats. I actually got nauseated.

And then we started talking about our flight back from the States and how Inna was initially given her choice of food until the FA realized he had to start from the start of the row instead of the end and had to get it back - that made me nauseated too.

And then, I thought I was over my chinese food dislike thing until I saw pictures of a chinese food takeout box from the States and got nauseated. For lunch yesterday, they ordered Chinese food at the office (I got the fried chicken because it was the simplest thing on the menu) and when the food came and I smelled everything, I seriously thought I was going to be sick right then and there :p I just concentrated on my food and ate (very torturous).

So if you summarize that, that would be:

1) Winter

2) Airplane food

3) Chinese food

Oh damn. And I actually used to really love Chinese food. I was telling Reg, maybe it'd be different when it's those fancy Chinese food from expensive restaurants instead of the fastfood ones? :p

Anyway! Because of all of these (it kind of all happened in just a day), I've gotten a little sick again. :( And it's my birthday tomorrow! I hope I don't feel bad eating tomorrow. I told my sister they can plan my birthday and do whatever they want, for as long as it isn't Chinese food! Haha!

Comments

Popular Posts