Monday quick check

So the doc asked me to come by Monday so we could go thru my test results and he can give me medication for my bacterial infection.

He says he initially thought I may have finally gotten UTI but when he checked, I'm still asymptomatic for it. So I am again taking antibiotics (the same ones I took last July). He also gave me potassium supplements for the next five days. I go back again next week for another set of blood tests to see if both these medications work.

His quotable quote for Monday was: I'm surprised you're still standing.

Apparently, it was not only due to being this far along in pregnancy + the latest work hours/work load (we're really packed right now) that's making me feel tired. My low potassium is causing extra tiredness too. So he was surprised to see me up and about. It makes sense now, I spend my days fighting the urge to just curl up and sleep on the couch. Next week I am planning to take an extra leave day to just veg, in the event that the planned no work on the 31st does not happen. Last night we got home at 2am and I'm still trying to recover. I'm going to try to leave early today though. There's still tomorrow, anyway.

Here's hoping for good test results on Monday! Plan to go to back to the doc by Tuesday to get it all checked out.

Comments

Popular Posts