4D Ultrasound Colored Photos

THEN I WROTE THIS TODAY AS FOLLOW UP
and again posted in my other blog :p

Here are my two favourites! :)



In the top photo, she had put up her hand to her mouth (I think sleepy already) and we were making jokes that it was just like Ate Tala and Tita A. In the bottom photo, you can clearly see her cheeks! She has the same cheeks as Ate and Kuya and in this picture, she actually reminds us a lot of Kael. :)

-==-

It is now officially the first week of October and we are 30 weeks! Well, by Thursday, if we want to be specific.

I've had an interesting week, battling with a really achy lower back. We've had a growth spurt and I attributed it to that. Then I spent an entire day sitting in a different office for our offline and came home with really swollen feet and ankles. It lasted till the next day. Doc asked me to get my blood pressure checked - it was normal. Then he asked me to get urinalysis again to check for protein - that was negative. BUT. My wbc and bacteria levels shot up again. So I had to take that urinalysis culture test. I checked today and results are negative, thank goodness. My mom has had me drinking buko juice, for fear it might be UTI, saying my back aches may be that. Anyway, doc prescribed a week's worth of suppository instead. But I think my mom will still have me drinking buko juice to help with those bacteria levels (is this scientifically proven? In any case, it doesn't hurt, even if I don't like the taste) :p

Now that it's October, my sisters and I need to talk about the baby sprinkle.

This, in between the heavy load of work already promised to us last week. It will at least let time pass quickly again. I can't wait to shop for baby girl, haha :)

Comments

Popular Posts