4D Ultrasound

WROTE THIS SEPT 20 and only realised that I posted in my other blog!!

We initially scheduled our 4D ultrasound for Monday next week but since we had a shoot that was rescheduled and the window of the next two weeks is busy, I tried to see if I could get a schedule yesterday.

I did so I felt that was meant to be. I called my mom to ask if they could come and bring the kids with them. So her, T'Inna, Tala, Kael and Ate Hilda and Ate An An made their way to the mall before 5pm. Gramps followed from the office and Tita A hid around corners to be able to drive to the mall in a coded car from work (she just missed the session though but was on time for food, haha).

Granma didn't tell the kids why we were at the mall, saying it was a surprise. Since it was an impromptu mall trip, they arrived in shorts and tshirts and slippers! I was so envious :D

So we made our way up to my appointment and got me all signed up and settled. It was a smaller room but we all fit. Ate Tala sat right next to me, while Kael sat on Gramps' lap next to her (he ended up standing with daddy later on).

Prior to our appointment, she had been moving around a whole lot and I was also hungry. So I decided to get a snack. When we got to the appointment she had quieted down! Sure enough, it looked like she was getting ready to sleep. :D In the first few minutes, she had a knee up all the way by the side of her face. Even with that though, we could clearly see her chubby cheeks and her little nose. JUST LIKE Ate and Kuya. "Magkapatid nga sila", their dad said :D

We asked Tala and Kael to call out to her (they did) and we saw her smile. We also saw her yawn and saw her kinda react when Kael's voice came closer. Eventually the knee went down but she decided to turn to the side instead. She also started kicking haha. When we got a good look at her again, she had a hand up the side of her head. Eventually, she had another arm in front of her mouth. We also saw her put a hand to her mouth. She seems to really like her hands so we asked if she thought it was yummy :D


Everything is good with the ultrasound! :) We are both growing well and on schedule. We were so very gigil to see her and are now very excited to meet her (Again, baby girl, at the right time ok! haha). Kael kept saying "awwww!!" and "I really really like our baby!!" and afterwards, he came up to me and kissed my belly. He also said that he was going to kiss her when she comes out :)

Ate Tala was my quiet support at my side, all gentle and fascinated. I feel this is how she's going to be with the baby. Very Ate. :)

Kael meanwhile, held tightly onto one of these photos when we got them. After some convincing, he gave it back to me for safekeeping. We keep joking that we feel he will be very gigil and protective of her. Very Kuya. :)

They both told me after that it was a great surprise and that they were very happy to see her. At first I thought that maybe the whole process might freak them out but they both exclaimed loudly when baby first came on screen.


We still have a DVD (I wish it was a USB instead but oh well, haha) coming with videos and the colored (sepia) photos. They only gave us the black and white ones before leaving last night. I hope the video caught her smiling. We're supposed to get it into 2-3 days, hope they are able to give it much sooner! Will share the sepia colored photos too.

It was so good to see you my baby girl! Daddy and I were so happy to see you again and hear your heartbeat and finally share an ultrasound moment with Ate and Kuya.

Comments

Popular Posts