Physical Activity

The longer I am off my feet (not literally, mind you), the more I crave for physical activity. I may not have gotten to the gym as regularly as Reg did (or still does) before I got pregnant but I managed to be on the move everyday. Now I spend a lot of my days sitting down, lying down, chilling out and even if I walk to the mall or walk around the mall everyday, I still feel like it isn't enough.

I've said that this is the laziest time of my life. Reg says it's because I was so used to being so gala - and now I can't. And it's not even because I'm not allowed or anything, sometimes I am just too lazy to do so. Now I even spend some time during the weekend resting at home before going out again at night. :p

I think that the other reason why my body feels whack some days is because I've stopped almost any form of exercise or physical activity (except walking). I sometimes think that if I can just get my blood pumping, I'll feel better even on the days I feel like crap.

That being said, I can't wait for April when I am officially allowed to do pre-natal exercises :)

Comments

Popular Posts