Cribs

While waiting for our gift for our cousin to be wrapped in Rustan's, the whole family (ie. My parents, Inna, Reg and I) walked around the toys' section and Reg and I went to check out the cribs again (I am making mental notes of prices :p)

I love how almost all the cribs now have this attachment for changing (so you don't need a changing table anymore) with attachments on the side for diapers and everything else you need for changing (they didn't have them when my sisters were babies). I also like how they are all built to last till the baby's older - they almost all have a middle section for when they're younger, which you can remove for when they get older.

So we found this crib that we both liked - it had that changing table attachment plus this little cradle (which you can remove when the baby gets older). It was P10,000.

My dad caught sight of it at the same time and said, "yan! that's nice!"

I said, "yes I really like it but it's mahal"

... and he apparently was saying at the same time "mura pa!"

Waduh. Haha! It was so funny. See the difference in perspectives between my father and me. If only I was also in semi-retirement and earning from consultancy too. :D

But anyway, Reg likes it too and says to put it in our list :)

So my mom comes and gives little advice about cribs and then ushers us all out of there because it's too early (there's that pamahiin!) while we were all telling her we were just browsing. Haha :)

Comments

Popular Posts