Before I forget: Our Bubble!

Last night, when I first felt those round ligament pains (I researched on the actual name), Reg asked me to lie still. So while I was and he was talking to the baby, I suddenly felt this bubble-like thing doing a tumble and then went away. Haha! So I think we kind of felt the baby for a little while there (well I did). And the only reason I think that is cause I had never felt anything like it before so it was the only thing I could think of. According to the websites anyway, we get to start feeling the baby's movements in a few weeks or so or even this early if lucky or if I can recognize it. :)

Whether confirmed or not, it's great to know s/he's having fun tumbling around in there. I say, go ahead put more pressure on mom's ligaments, babe! All good. :)

Comments

Popular Posts