Mosquitoes like me more

Holy crap.

I've been noticing that when sitting in some places, I seem to attract mosquitoes more than anyone I'm with. In fact, they seem to ignore everyone else but me. I attributed this to being constantly in dresses, but last weekend, Reg was in shorts and he wasn't getting bitten or bothered at all.

So I did some research. And yes, for some reason, mosquitoes do find pregnant woman more appealing. It's either from the increased body heat or more CO2 from increased breathing. Goodness me. Well now we know. :p

So, do those Off lotions actually work? :p

--==--

We made a quick stop at the doctor's earlier so I can describe better these weird pains I'm feeling at the bottom-sides of my abdomen. It's almost like a vein getting pulled or pinched. It's not constant though, thank goodness. According to my doctor, it's all normal, from the pressure of my growing uterus - especially now that I am on my way to being in my fourth month (I am 15 weeks today). It's weird cos this is the first time I've realized that you can hurt in those areas. Haha.

While there, I asked to borrow their weighing scale to see how I was doing with the weight. I felt like I've been eating more. I gained exactly 1lb. Ahaha! Doc says that's ok, and that maybe in time for our actual doctor's visit next week, I would've gained another one. Ah well :) All good. I'm just scared it'll suddenly creep up on me and I'll wake up one day 5 lbs heavier or something. haha!

Comments

Popular Posts