Heading into the 36th week

We will be on our 36th week this week!

I'm only writing because I'm feeling particularly weird -- it started last night and it's still persisting. The past week or so, I've really felt pressure below and I know that this is likely baby just being lower. Sometimes it makes it hard to walk.

Last night, I started feeling something like mini-cramps. It would last a bit then go away. Then it would come back. I tried to track but there's no pattern just yet. I've only just observed now that these mini-cramps come with my stomach hardening. I'm not sure if what I'm feeling are contractions - I've never really felt them for Tala and Kael. And because I am not sure, I don't know if it's enough to raise an alarm or a merits a text to doc. :-/

I also can't decide if it's just how I'm sitting or how I've laid down but my back is achy - more towards my side than the middle of my back.

Generally, I just feel weak and I feel like I am on the verge of either crying or throwing up.

I haven't told anyone too.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes today and how I feel as the day goes on. In the meantime, maybe I should start using this new contraction tracker app I just downloaded just to see if I am right that there is no pattern so far.

Comments

Popular Posts