25 weeks!

Not much to say except I'm finding it harder and harder to get dressed (I have issues with how I look haha) every morning. I also know it's futile to shop so I just have to go through my entire closet until I find something I'm ok with.

My legs are finally back to normal, I'm sure I have PolyNerv to thank. I'm also trying to eat chicken again with much success (however, I still can't eat fried or bbq'd chicken. Roast chicken I'm up to try next) so I hope that helps with increasing my vitamin B intake (among other things).

I'm almost done with my medication from last Friday's development and I hope my test shows positive results.

Baby is still super super active and malikot in my tummy - it's very fun.

Third trimester is fast approaching and I thank God that all is ok, despite some of the things I've felt. I hope that our third trimester will be quite uneventful. Especially since work promises to be super eventful. I have a feeling the next two months will be a blur. It will be difficult because I'm starting to find it harder and harder to concentrate and/or give a damn. All I want is to fix baby's things and daydream about a baby sprinkle, figure out delivery arrangements, even go get my Philhealth stuff fixed up, travel for next year, and even daydreaming about Tala's birthday next year that I want to celebrate in a particular way that needs advance planning and all sorts of other things that have nothing to do with work, which I need to focus on now.

Ah well. Life. Can't always have what you want.

Seriously though, we need to get started on something with the baby's things because I am so busy. I have two more weeks left until my mom will probably agree to do so (these pamahiins... haynaku). I dunno, I just have a feeling it will put my mind at ease if I did something baby-related. :p

Comments

Popular Posts