Researching like a newbie

Aside from breastfeeding, which I really want to be successful at this time around, I'm also more set on limiting the use of disposable diapers. I had the best intentions with Tala, even buying lots of lampin and getting those Chino Pino diapers as gifts but I ended up just using disposable diapers for her the whole day. So now I am seriously researching again about using diaper covers and linings so we can just use that during the day. Not only is it more environmentally-friendly, I know it will be easier on the pocket as well.

I find myself in the same kind of confusion the first time around though. I read up on the different kinds available and I feel overwhelmed. However, as I am older (HAHA!) and with more people to ask, I should be able to crack this within the next four months.

Speaking of, we are 19 weeks today. This pregnancy is going by in a blur. I feel very pregnant already. Next thing you know, I'll be looking through Tala's infant clothes to see what can be used and what needs to be bought (aside from those cloth diapers). But first, the second trimester ultrasound! I'm so excited. We have a doctor's appointment on Friday. I hope she doesn't make me wait too long til the second ultrasound date :p


Comments

Popular Posts