20 weeks!

20 weeks! :D and the cool thing this brought about is that I can now see baby's movements, when he/she decides to kick up (or punch up or elbow up) my stomach. I had forgotten how fascinating it was to see and now it's something I look forward to.

I'm also trying to see if there's a pattern to the baby's movements yet. Seems to be awake in the morning (even when I'm not lying down) and of course at night, when I'm resting. There are some days when he/she is quiet only to make up for it the next day by being extremely vigorous. Either that or baby is really too small for me to track everything :) But I am so happy to be able to see my tummy pop. Haha :)

I am also trying to watch what I eat in an effort to control my weight. I really hope I am doing it. I could just be imagining that I am better at eating :-s I guess we'll find out soon enough.

-==-

Last night I dreamt of our congenital scan. Everything is well, praying harder now that my dream comes true on the 27th! When we were about to check on the baby's gender, they switched the ultrasound to 4D. Saw baby's face, looks quite like Tala (I guess cos she's my reference haha) and we got to see VERY CLEARLY (since it was a 4D daw) that baby is a boy. Whatta dream! HAHA!

I guess we'll find out on the 27th if my dream was right about baby being a boy!

Comments

Popular Posts